D&B David şi Baias’s portfolio of clients includes major players in the Energy and Oil & Gas sectors. As energy is a core of economic and social activity and the regulatory framework undergoes constant change, in accordance with the market demands and with the latest international standards, our clients are seeking in-depth understanding of the sector and innovative solutions to address different challenges.
Our team works to support the clients in solving the main sector challenges.
Our expertise covers the Energy field, as well as the Oil & Gas and Mining sectors, including the following:
- Legal assistance and advice related to energy trading, generation, distribution, transmission, supply;
- Regulatory advice regarding renewable energies, including development of photovoltaic and wind energy projects;
- Advising main players on the Romanian market in relation to corporate reorganizations and to structuring complex transactions (including drafting and negotiation of transaction documents);
- Specialized legal due diligence aimed at identifying specific risks in the sector (our experience covers analysis of companies active in the mining sector, LPG and oil trading/production, photovoltaic and wind energy projects etc.)
- Legal assistance and advice in drafting, reviewing and negotiating industry specific agreements related to concessions and licensing, exploration, drilling, storage, transport, distribution (i.e. farm-in/farm-out agreements, joint operating agreements, Exploration and Development-Exploitation Concessions agreements etc.);
- Legal advice on the implications and interpretation of the regulatory framework during the initiation, development and operational stages of different energy projects;
- Legal advice on the implications and interpretation of the regulatory framework regarding energy efficiency;
- Regulatory advice in relation to obtaining permits, licenses/authorizations necessary for carrying out oil & gas exploration, production, storage, transportation, distribution and trading;
- Litigation in relation to specific matters in the sector.